This online course is designed for health educators at primary healthcare centers. It encompasses what a health educator needs to know about Yellow Fever including its mode of transmission, signs, and symptoms, how to detect a suspected case and how to prevent and control its spread. After taking this course, a health educator will be able to conduct awareness talk on Yellow Fever and its implications in the community or at the health facility.
Any other person who also wants to learn about Yellow Fever is a suitable candidate for this course.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 150
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Yellow Fever – A. What is Yellow Fever?
- Yellow Fever – B. What Is The Mode Of Transmission Of Yellow Fever?
- Yellow Fever – C. What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Yellow Fever?
- Yellow Fever – D. How Can Yellow Fever Be Diagnosed?
- Yellow Fever – E. What Is The Treatment For Yellow Fever?
- Yellow Fever – F. Prevention And Control Of Yellow Fever
- Yellow Fever – G. Summary