This online course is designed for health educators at primary healthcare centers. It encompasses what a health educator needs to know about Ebola including its mode of transmission, signs, and symptoms, how to detect a suspected case and how to prevent and control its spread. After taking this course, a health educator will be able to conduct awareness talk on Ebola and its implications in the community or at the health facility.
Any other person who also wants to learn about Ebola is a suitable candidate for this course.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 379
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Ebola – A. What Are Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers?
- Ebola – B. What Is Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever?
- Ebola – C. What Is The Mode Of Transmission Of EVD?
- Ebola – D. What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Evd?
- Ebola – E. How Can EVD Be Diagnosed?
- Ebola – F. What Is The Treatment For EVD?
- Ebola – G. Prevention And Control Of EVD
- Ebola – Summary