This online course is designed for health educators at primary healthcare centers. It encompasses what a health educator needs to know about Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever including its mode of transmission, signs, and symptoms, how to detect a suspected case and how to prevent and control its spread. After taking this course, a health educator will be able to conduct awareness talk on Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever and its implications in the community or at the health facility.
Any other person who also wants to learn about Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever is a suitable candidate for this course.
- Crimean Congo – A. What Is Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever (CCHF)
- Crimean Congo – B. What is the Mode of Transmission CCHF
- Crimean Congo – C. What are the Signs and Symptoms of CCHF
- Crimean Congo – D. How Can CCHF Be Diagnosed
- Crimean Congo – E. What is the Treatment for CCHF
- Crimean Congo – F. Prevention and Control of CCHF
- Crimean Congo – G. Summary